The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Empty
PostSubject: screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????   screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:07 pm

screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_cry i keep tryin to leave tom( slammed16v) a reply in members rides and it goes all funny (screen goes blank) any one no why???????
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????   screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm

dude i am pooter illiterate you neen gavin lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????   screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:06 pm

screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Lol Yeah same here dude, I think it is to do with the size of the images used (maybe) He mentions that he uploaded them side by side instead of underneath each other, my thoughts are that the Topic is still recognising its self as being a wide message and is showing this in the reply. I will try edit the origional post and see if it makes any difference. In the meen time you can still post but you just have to scroll the page sideways untill you get to the reply box... screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_geek screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_scratch screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????   screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 am

All sorted, it was the size of the image files along with them being size by side.. You should be able to post fine now.
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????   screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 pm

screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? 737942 my screen goes funny to but that would be because of copius ammounts of lager ,bring on the festivals and get rid of this chuffin weather screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? 356646
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????   screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm

screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? 737942 screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? 54625 Hear Hear, with you on that 1 brosef.. screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? 655748 screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? 11065 screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? 26538
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????   screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:10 pm

cheers bud nice one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????   screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply?????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

screen goes funny wen i try leave a reply??????????
Page 1 of 1