The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

rear wiper mk2 golf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thud
Dodgy Dubber
Thud

rear wiper mk2 golf Empty
PostSubject: rear wiper mk2 golf   rear wiper mk2 golf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi all,
i want to remove the reaer wiper on my golf but not really sure how to go about it and how to plug the hole???

mucho gracias
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: rear wiper mk2 golf   rear wiper mk2 golf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:44 am

you can get grommets from any motor factors. maybe a few pence each. (i think Halfords do them but theyre expensive).

to remove your wiper you will first need to undo the nut on the spline of the wiper arm. approx 10mm. there is usually a palstic cover over the spline.

then go inside your boot and on the inside you should see a long black trim piece held on by approx 5-6 plastic black round clips. carefully remove the clips by prising them out (beware they brake easily)

then inside your boot you will find the mechanism and motor. these are held on again only by 3-4 nuts (if i remember correctly). undo these and then pull the spline through the hole.

use your grommet to fill the hole.

as an afterthought i would go into the engine bay and remove the rear feed from the washer pump and plug the hole on the washer pump with a bolt etc or you could put a screw/bolt into the the rear feed in the boot where youve just removed the washer nozzle.
Back to top Go down
Thud
Dodgy Dubber
Thud

PostSubject: Re: rear wiper mk2 golf   rear wiper mk2 golf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 pm

thats a big help

thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rear wiper mk2 golf   rear wiper mk2 golf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rear wiper mk2 golf
Page 1 of 1