The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

NAUGHTY ENGINE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goofie golfie
Dubber

NAUGHTY ENGINE! Empty
PostSubject: NAUGHTY ENGINE!   NAUGHTY ENGINE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 pm

NAUGHTY ENGINE! 84623 Wha`s up dubbers and bubbets , how`s it flowing ? My engine has gone BANG !! I`m on the look out for another engine . I`ve got a Mk3 GTi anerv 2. Ltr 8v , but would like to get an 1.8 turbo 150 bhp engine and wire loom . Does anyone know who can fit one and how hard it is to fit ? NAUGHTY ENGINE! 395170
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

NAUGHTY ENGINE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAUGHTY ENGINE!   NAUGHTY ENGINE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:33 pm

i imagin rixy on ec dc would do it mate i think his prices are fair. are you on ec-dc???
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

NAUGHTY ENGINE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAUGHTY ENGINE!   NAUGHTY ENGINE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:15 am

things like suitable engine mounts can be bought.

use a q-peng modified loom which will make the new loom plug and play to your existing fuse box. cheapest is about £700 these days.

then you will have to play with intercooler fitment, pipework, throttle cable, manifolds etc etc.

in the future uprated fuel pump, stand alone management etc etc
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

NAUGHTY ENGINE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAUGHTY ENGINE!   NAUGHTY ENGINE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:45 am

Yeah man, had a txt around and couldnt find nowt. Rixy's got an engine which you could get untill you find a 1.8T tho. I think its a GTi not sure of exact but will see what he says.
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

NAUGHTY ENGINE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAUGHTY ENGINE!   NAUGHTY ENGINE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 am

i have an AGU that i could sell you! complete with box, loom and ancilleries. 70,000 miles runs well!
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

NAUGHTY ENGINE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAUGHTY ENGINE!   NAUGHTY ENGINE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:52 pm

thats all that you need.

i dont think you have to have the clocks etc with the AGU,however you need to find this out as the hard thing of BAM etc conversions is by passing the immobiliser etc. some engine codes you have to use the barrel and key from the donor.

thats where stand alone management becomes the answer if you want it to be easier however more expensive.
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

NAUGHTY ENGINE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAUGHTY ENGINE!   NAUGHTY ENGINE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:50 pm

if your gonna run standard management get the ecu coded and then you dont need to run clocks and imobiliser, just got to sort the rev gauge on the original speedo to run the new engine! thats were the QPENG comes in its so easy just plug and play! makes your life so much easier!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NAUGHTY ENGINE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAUGHTY ENGINE!   NAUGHTY ENGINE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAUGHTY ENGINE!
Page 1 of 1