The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The zer
Dodgy Dubber
The zer

GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Empty
PostSubject: GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.   GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Went and picked up my recon engine for the T25 today.Needs a couple of bits swapped over from old one then its in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.   GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 pm

wwwwhhhhayyyyyyy mate its engine fitting time !!!!!

GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. 234758

still need help slipping the new engine in?????????

barry GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. 499702
Back to top Go down
The zer
Dodgy Dubber
The zer

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.   GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Yes Barry i will be looking for volunteers.You in?
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.   GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm in to lend a hand dude if you want 1. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.   GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 pm

GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. 525110 is me there ,yar marn i is there marn just gis a holla GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. 167143
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
The zer
Dodgy Dubber
The zer

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.   GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Cheers guys just trying to get hold of a workshop manual,Unless someone knows about the fitting sides of it.
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.   GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:12 pm

The zer wrote:
Cheers guys just trying to get hold of a workshop manual,Unless someone knows about the fitting sides of it.

HAHA who needs them manuals to fit an engine well be allllllllllright marn GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_twisted GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_twisted
I'm also in if there is space for one more GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_rolleyes GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. 22657 GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. 22657
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.   GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:27 pm

yeeee who needs a manual engine just the same as a beetle set up just with water!!!

easy enougth.. GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. 499702
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.   GOT MY ENGINE TODAY. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOT MY ENGINE TODAY.
Page 1 of 1