The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Motorbike MOT's in tilney?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Empty
PostSubject: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:41 am

i've heard mucho mucho about 2 old guys in tilney who do motorbike mot's?? any1 kow who they are, or got a hpone number i can have? mine's ready for an mot now, and i wanna sort it out local, and give the work to a smaller garage, who's more local to me....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:22 am

Rixy wrote:
i've heard mucho mucho about 2 old guys in tilney who do motorbike mot's?? any1 kow who they are, or got a hpone number i can have? mine's ready for an mot now, and i wanna sort it out local, and give the work to a smaller garage, who's more local to me....

Yes mate my car go there now for 4years now and they know me very well they are Walkers mot centre and the number is 01553828311 and also if you say I send you you might get a bit of discount but no prommises they know me as wiggy from Tears they are in Walpole Cross Keys its the fuel station (I think Q8) at the back let us know how you get along Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_wink Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:54 am

i know walkers do m.o.ts cuz ive took my bikes a few tyms and my past few cars have gone there as well. but are you two on about the same garage cuz he said he hurd alot about a garage in tilney........and walkers is in walpole??????
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Lol i thought that dave but then the wigster is off his trolley
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Barbeeboy wrote:
Rixy wrote:

Yes mate my car go there now for 4years now and they know me very well they are Walkers mot centre and the number is 01553828311 and also if you say I send you you might get a bit of discount but no prommises they know me as wiggy from Tears they are in Walpole Cross Keys its the fuel station (I think Q8) at the back let us know how you get along Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_wink Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_wink

yeee thats the place two old boys..wiggy got it in one Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_cyclops could not even find the number on my phone...very good for bikes and a must to see and go to Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_scratch ..
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:43 pm

awesome stuff, cheers matey :-)

will give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do....
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:54 pm

woohoo.....9.30 monday morning :-) awesome stuff :-)

fingers crossed eh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Rixy wrote:
woohoo.....9.30 monday morning :-) awesome stuff :-)

fingers crossed eh

dont worry mate it pass with ease... ..very tidy motor.. Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_jokercolor ..
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:59 pm

thats if it makes it there, lol....only done 12 miles on it so far, lol
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Trouble wrote:
Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Lol i thought that dave but then the wigster is off his trolley

The only way you know about it matey..............is because you stole it off me Motorbike MOT's in tilney? 829550 Motorbike MOT's in tilney? 829550 Motorbike MOT's in tilney? 829550 Motorbike MOT's in tilney? 829550 Motorbike MOT's in tilney? 829550
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorbike MOT's in tilney?   Motorbike MOT's in tilney? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorbike MOT's in tilney?
Page 1 of 1