The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Empty
PostSubject: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm

hi

i want to have a look at a house at th above address but have no idea where it is and estate agent cant even give me a postcode (idiots)

can anyone gimme some directions or a road thats near it?

anyhelp will be appreciated

ben
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 pm

never heard of it dude just saked the missus and she lived here all her life and not heard of it where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

PostSubject: Re: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:34 pm

i know where tilney cum islington is, head to lynn on the old A47 and when you go through tilney all saints take the right turning just after school rd on your left which will take you to eagles golf center. You'll go over the last fly over before the end of the A47 bypass carry on go past a pumping station and your there, don't know where Bagges Row is tho but its a real small vilage.
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:20 pm

you have bloody heard of it tim, its where my misses lives, where we had the bbq sunday where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Lol

ok directions......if your coming from lynn, west lynn roundabout head up the a47 towards wisbeckistan until you get the 1st roundabout at the bottom of the dual carrageway hang a right there past economy windows then about half mile just as your coming into tilney all saints there's a road goes off to your left up and over the a47. head down there, keep going and you'l come across a set of traffic lights on a tight bend. just round there and b4 u get to the next right hand corner you'l see a small terrace row on your left. thats where your looking for where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_biggrin hope this helps....... so its not actually in the village itself.

nice house's if not a lil small. really really quiet there. my misses and her mum moved in there last weekend.
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:47 am

good on you mal.

i still need something that my girlfriend can type into the satnav (shes coming from lynn in her own car)
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 am

my missus's cousin used to live in one of them little cottages, the middle one i believe??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 am

apparently its house number 2 thats comin up for rent, am i right? lol apparently its the nicest 1 out of the row!?!? her opinion maybe i dunno. postcode for my misses house in that row is pe34 4rz. hopes this helps guys where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 am

i figured someone on here would be able to help as your tilney based.

cheers mal!

ill send that to my other half.

oh and yeah its number 2.
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 pm

where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Lol doh ,i never realised that was it ,doh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???   where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is Bagges row, tilney cum islington???
Page 1 of 1