The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"

Go down 
+5
vdubburf
dave89
Trouble
mal666
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Empty
PostSubject: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:19 pm

my old beloved skud-rat and probably how most of you will recignise me. only a VAG but it opened my eye's to all things vw and i think it deserve's recignision. it did me proud doing just over 14,000miles in the year i had it and was totally trouble free and it managed to get itself in 2 max power magazines. and as including buying, re-taxing, and modifying (i'l use that term loosely) the car it cost me under £275 all in!! Bargin

anyways..........R.I.P (Rust In Pieces) "the skud-rat"

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 05102009111
not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 25092009087
not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 25092009088

You will be missed not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:58 am

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Lol I love this... Iv never seen it before but had heard about it. Definatly got respect from me dude not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 207852
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:21 am

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 364837 rust in peace skud rat and may the lord of junk yard be with you not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 364837
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:22 am

i wish i had some pics of tramps ratty 306 that car was brilliant, untill the police converskated it (ignor the spelling) not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_biggrin up lynn one thursday nite,
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:59 pm

i think if i have a lil look on my old fone i may have a few piccies of it! i took some everytime i see it so i could show my nan what happened to her car! not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Lol
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:11 pm

put some up mate the one's i have were the nite the police took it and they abit dark. so was that your nans car??? not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm

yeah was my nan's from new and then i had it as a run about for about 4month and then sold it to paul! never quite looked the same when he had it lol. was my nans only ever brand new car and was her pride and joy so naturally when i had it i had to keep it sqeeky clean. i got frowned upon when i put a set of 17's on it lol. you can imagine her reaction when she saw it driving about after paul had his hands on it for while lol. to hit the roof is a bit of an understatement!!! not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Lol i'l try sort some pics out, think mine are only a few and think they night pics aswel.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 pm

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Lol i bet her facial expression was priceless! not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:50 pm

do wish i'd of had a camara at the time yeah! she a sunday church go'er and i'd never heard words like that pass her lips b4 lol. joking of coarse but she wasnt best amused not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Lol
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:08 pm

dave89 wrote:
i wish i had some pics of tramps ratty 306 that car was brilliant, untill the police converskated it (ignor the spelling) not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_biggrin up lynn one thursday nite,

why did the old bill take your car for???
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 am

vdubburf wrote:
dave89 wrote:

why did the old bill take your car for???

Because the prats is toooo scared to find real crimminals...............cars is a easy target for them not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Lol
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 am

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Lol thats true!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 pm

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 28112015
not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 28112011
not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 28112010

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 28112014

Only decent pics I've got of the old girl, bless it lol.
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 pm

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" 234758 dodgy dubber crew take 'rat look' to dizzying new heights..nutters man,love it.
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:15 am

there it is. im guna show my nan her old car tmrw when i see her see what reaction i get lol! was a real dog that car lol. wud have looked pucker parked next to the skud-rat! maybe they do in the scrappy as blocks lol. awsome.....
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:08 pm

i tell you what that thing flew 3 lanein it comeing back from wheel ryt in gosberton lol GOOD TYMS!!!!!! what a slag
Back to top Go down
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Hehe you know it, wastegate and diesel pump wound so far out it idled at 2k lol
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:04 pm

what a gem it was
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 pm

was the shizznazz!!!!!!! not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_biggrin not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_biggrin not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_biggrin not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_biggrin

(cant beat abit of black smoke) not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"   not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not a vw but a VAG and it led me into veedub ways...R.I.P "skud-rat"
Page 1 of 1