The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Empty
PostSubject: URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE   URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:55 pm

NEED 1 ASAP! JUST WENT TO OPEN MY WINDOW AND THE FUKIN THING SHATTERED!!! NEED TO LAY MY HANDS ON 1 AS SOON AS.........

IF ANYBODY KNOWS OR A BEETLE BEING BROKEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE   URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 pm

yo mal there is a yellow beetle just up the road from me just sitting in a field ,i am about tomorow if ya wanna pop over we could go take a butchers and see what the blokey say doooooooood
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE   URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Do you mean the little quarter glass, or the main wind down glass or the rear (pop outs) I no Steffan (Spike) has got the side rear glasses, hes got a shit load of spares in his garage, I know hes also got a couple of rear windows, dont know about the others but worth a shout..

Ill pm ya his number if you have no luck with the yella Bug.
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE   URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 pm

cheers for that guys. Yeah tim i may give you a shout tmrw go have a butchers. Its the main up n down window in the drivers door gav. Totally random how it just popped. Really has f*#ked me off tho. As soon as i get 1 problem solved i get another......... Oh the joys of owning an old car lol
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE   URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Indeed Mal, the joys of owning an old Bug haha, thats what makes it enjoyable URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE   URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 am

ok panic over now. got a second hand glass today for a real bargain price!! called in on my friends uncle who runs/owns flatlands engineering, you may know them as the guys who build awsomely tasty beach buggies in tilney all saints to see if any of the shells he had sitting about had a glass i could cud buy, unfortunatly not, but....he put me in touch with a guy out at chatteris, i dont have his name or number YET but i will get it! he has a mountain of stuff for beetle's of all ages and splits and bays alike!! really nice lad with plenty of knoledge aswel and really fair priced!! as soon as i get his name and number il list in for the rest of u just incase u need anything!! so long story short....angie now has a full set of windows again URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Icon_biggrin happy days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE   URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!! DRIVER SIDE WINDOW GLASS FOR 71 BEETLE
Page 1 of 1