The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

window winder for beetle asap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

window winder for beetle asap Empty
PostSubject: window winder for beetle asap   window winder for beetle asap Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:22 am

hey guys, im after a window winder for my bug, dam thing snapped other day, opposite side to the window that shattered last week dam it lol. kinda wanna find 1 asap without having to risk buying 1 off ebay and not having it posted in time. if anybody knows where i can lay my hands on 1, its a screw in 1 rather than 1 held in with a pin.........

cheers

Mal window winder for beetle asap Icon_cherry
Back to top Go down

window winder for beetle asap
Page 1 of 1