The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

mini alloys need to borrow some

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

mini alloys need to borrow some Empty
PostSubject: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 pm

does anyone have a set I can borrow for a couple of days as I want to see how they would look and fit on a golf or the polo before I buy some ??
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:02 pm

wont fit ur golf as the brake calipers are to big! and may be similar story on the polo depending on the model!!! also, u bitched and moaned about your black n blue mk3 being to low. you aint guna move on mini rims! lol
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 pm

the m3 skirts didnt help on the old golf

this is for my golf I should be getting in a month or so with 4 studs than 5 that what I was thinking expect if they were 13" but even then it might be a little tight it is mainly for the lil polo, just cant remember what size revolution mini alloys are or old ford alloys were
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:07 pm

any newer 4stud vw (ie: anything newer than a beetle or bus) has a stud pattern pcd of 4x100.
a mini has a pcd of 4x101.8
a ford has the same as peugeots and citroens etc which is pcd of 4x108

but its mainly the offset which is wrong for putting mini wheels on vw's.

i believe mini wheels have an offset of -7 and a mk3 golf or polo has +38
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm

mini wheels do fit onto a vw i have a set of alley cats from a mini thats are/where on my mk1 jetta they go on but you need wobble bolts and spiqot rings and a bit of shaving of the front brake calipers to get them to fit...

just that they hang outside of your arches a little bit mini alloys need to borrow some Lol ..

well my 13x8inch alleycats did....

and the cabby boys fit them all the time low and phat rims mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm

found this on the Net:

The VW PCD ruler

4x100 - VW Golf MK1, 2 and 3, Jetta, Lupo, Passat B3 ('88-'97), Corrado, Polo ('95-'01), Scirocco ('81-'88)
4x130 - Beetle ('67>)
5x100 - Golf MK4, Golf Mk3 ('94-'98), New Beetle, Corrado ('92-'98), Jetta Mk5 ('98-03), Jetta (99>), Bora.
5x130 - Porsche
5x112 - Bay Window ('69-'79), Golf MK5, Passat B4 ('97-'00), Passat B5 (00>), Phaeton, Sharan, Touran, Type 25, Transporter (90>), VW Kombi.
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 pm

and Austin Mini PCD is 101
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

kingsmith wrote:
mini wheels do fit onto a vw i have a set of alley cats from a mini thats are/where on my mk1 jetta they go on but you need wobble bolts and spiqot rings and a bit of shaving of the front brake calipers to get them to fit...

just that they hang outside of your arches a little bit mini alloys need to borrow some Lol ..

well my 13x8inch alleycats did....

and the cabby boys fit them all the time low and phat rims mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_geek
mini alloys need to borrow some 234758baz,you still got dem alleycats?
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 pm

im not saying they wont fit coz they do, i got minilites on my mk2, but the offset is diff and have bigger calipers on the mk3's! you'l know barry how close they are on a mk1/2 to the calipers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mini alloys need to borrow some   mini alloys need to borrow some Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mini alloys need to borrow some
Page 1 of 1