The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies?? Empty
PostSubject: i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies??   i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:47 pm

HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies??   i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm

i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies?? 234758 dude you can do it by hand...tap the bottom ring round with a small chisel or screwdriver and loosen it right off. then you can turn the top one and the spring all together. done it on my jetta today. pop it round tomorrow eve if you want and i help.
Back to top Go down
Tomr886
Dodgy Dubber
Tomr886

PostSubject: Re: i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies??   i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:57 pm

kingjeb wrote:
HELP ME PLEASE!!!

i have spare one if you want it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies??   i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need a c spanner to adjust my coilies??
Page 1 of 1