The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

caddy van door locks problem!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monkey boy
Dodgy Dubber
monkey boy

caddy van door locks problem!! Empty
PostSubject: caddy van door locks problem!!   caddy van door locks problem!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Im just wondering if anyone else has had this problem before & if so is there a cure? on my van i can unlock it but occasionally the doors won't open & if they do i can't get them to shut no matter how hard i slam them. im not sure if its just due to this cold weather or if its a vw thing... can anyone help please as its really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Gti micky
Dubber

PostSubject: Re: caddy van door locks problem!!   caddy van door locks problem!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 pm

I think it's a prob these van have, mine plays up every now and the , the luck has bust inside and I can't get thing apart as it won't let key turn, if you head over to www.vwcaddy.com theses peace on there bout them n tells you what do, hope helps a little for ya bud
Back to top Go down
monkey boy
Dodgy Dubber
monkey boy

PostSubject: Re: caddy van door locks problem!!   caddy van door locks problem!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Nice one mate i shall have a look. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: caddy van door locks problem!!   caddy van door locks problem!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

caddy van door locks problem!!
Page 1 of 1