The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Personal Problem

Go down 
+3
dave89
jestermk1
ollie123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ollie123
Dodgy Dubber
ollie123

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: Personal Problem   Personal Problem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi Dubbers,

Recently i have had strange feelings at work. At first i thought it was my manager i had hots for, but then i came to my senses and realised i wasnt 'that way'. However the feelings continued, and got stronger and stronger. Then came an encounter with another colleague in the store room and i realised he was the one for me! Im so confused, what do i do? I have a girl who loves me and stupidly stays with me even after everything ive put her through. Then theres the feelings for Ben, they are so strong but i know it would change my whole way of life if i started something with him full time. I havent spoken to him about my feelings as im scared he would reject me if i wanted more. I just dont know what to do!

Please help Dubbers!

Ollie

Back to top Go down
jestermk1
Dodgy Dubber
jestermk1

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problem   Personal Problem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
thats good is that gemma
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problem   Personal Problem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:37 pm

for a minuite i fort you was bein serious!!!! lol

Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problem   Personal Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:07 am

I'd talk to Dierdre, if I were you...!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problem   Personal Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 pm

ollie123 wrote:
Hi Dubbers,

Recently i have had strange feelings at work. At first i thought it was my manager i had hots for, but then i came to my senses and realised i wasnt 'that way'. However the feelings continued, and got stronger and stronger. Then came an encounter with another colleague in the store room and i realised he was the one for me! Im so confused, what do i do? I have a girl who loves me and stupidly stays with me even after everything ive put her through. Then theres the feelings for Ben, they are so strong but i know it would change my whole way of life if i started something with him full time. I havent spoken to him about my feelings as im scared he would reject me if i wanted more. I just dont know what to do!

Please help Dubbers!

Ollie

I love you to man lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ollie123
Dodgy Dubber
ollie123

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: mmmm   Personal Problem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 pm

mmm. in all fairness i know a few other people that like abit of willy occasionly!... thinin of sellin my dub, its too plain and boring for me.. need something more exiting......... ideas boys? x
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problem   Personal Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:02 pm

A huge shlong with wheels
Back to top Go down
monkey boy
Dodgy Dubber
monkey boy

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problem   Personal Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 pm

bridgedubber wrote:
A huge shlong with wheels

how much & where do i purchase 1 from, I'll buy it for Ollie as a late Christmas present
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problem   Personal Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:09 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problem   Personal Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Problem
Page 1 of 1