The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!! Empty
PostSubject: ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!!   ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Dudes, my cousin Paul needs a Dodgy Dubbers hand changing his engine in his Mk3 Aniversary.. He blew it up on the way back from Springfest ages ago and has now bought Mr Heaveys old Mk3. Just need a few of us to take both engines out and put the good 1 in his Aniversary.. Iv told him to stock up on beer and munchies lol..

When would be good for you??
Back to top Go down
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

PostSubject: Re: ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!!   ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:17 pm

I could give you a hand one weekend, after this one though as I'm doing support for a yorkshire three peaks challenge.

Has he got all the right tools for the job?

Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!!   ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:18 am

Yeah I got whats needed I think.... Cheers dude, defo not this weekend but anything after..
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!!   ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:45 am

i dont know much but will gladly give a hand if im free
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!!   ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:27 am

depending on work mate I can lend a hand killing my lovely first gti lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!!   ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENGINE SWAP ASAP!!!
Page 1 of 1