The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mushyboy
Dodgy Dubber
mushyboy

mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!!   mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:11 pm

i need a mk 3 golf 1.8 gearbox im deperate as car is at garage and the bill is hittin the roof Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!!   mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:28 am

a box from a mk2 will do the job mate.

if that makes your life any easier.
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!!   mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:29 am

i would also try joining other forums preferbly busier ones than this. someone elsewhere may be able to help you
Back to top Go down
mushyboy
Dodgy Dubber
mushyboy

PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!!   mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:53 am

bridgedubber wrote:
a box from a mk2 will do the job mate.

if that makes your life any easier.
thanx mate i stopped outside some guys last night and randomly knocked on his door as he has a bright green caddy n a t4 so i thought dub guy Cool and i asked if he knew of any gearboxes , so happens he's got 3 gearboxes , he asked if mines was rod which i can confirm mine is and mine has no frush berring so mine is a early one
he said £30 so hopefully happy days just waiting for ash then ill go get it and dropped off at the mechanic Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!!   mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:08 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!!   mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mk3 golf 1.8 gearbox NEEDED ASAP!!!!
Page 1 of 1