The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Lovin' the Dubbin' today!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snaylor91
Dubber
Snaylor91

Lovin' the Dubbin' today! Empty
PostSubject: Lovin' the Dubbin' today!   Lovin' the Dubbin' today! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:01 pm

After nearly 4 long months, finally got my Golf back on the road Very Happy

So if you see a smooth looking orange (and admittedly quite dirty at the minute) mk3 send us a wave Cool
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Dodgy Dubber
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: Lovin' the Dubbin' today!   Lovin' the Dubbin' today! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 pm

gd news mate, will give ya a wave if see ya
Back to top Go down
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

PostSubject: Re: Lovin' the Dubbin' today!   Lovin' the Dubbin' today! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:35 pm

yeah man me too, can't wait for the summer/show season to start i've had bits and pieces showing up for the mk5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Lovin' the Dubbin' today!   Lovin' the Dubbin' today! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:14 pm

ill give you a flash and a finger lol (JOKE) be good to see it on the rd. happy motoring!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovin' the Dubbin' today!   Lovin' the Dubbin' today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovin' the Dubbin' today!
Page 1 of 1