The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

what was every1 up to today then??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

what was every1 up to today then?? Empty
PostSubject: what was every1 up to today then??   what was every1 up to today then?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 pm

i had another ported head to do for my mates 8v gti :-) getting ace results from every1 who's had one done so far :-)

what was every1 up to today then?? 31012010103
what was every1 up to today then?? 31012010104
what was every1 up to today then?? 31012010105
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Blacky
Dodgy Dubber
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: what was every1 up to today then??   what was every1 up to today then?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:23 pm

workin on my bus, just little odd jobs really what was every1 up to today then?? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: what was every1 up to today then??   what was every1 up to today then?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:14 am

My dad was chucking tiles at me from off of a roof, I had to catch them before they hit me what was every1 up to today then?? Lol . Thats some great work there Rixy.
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: what was every1 up to today then??   what was every1 up to today then?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 am

bugger...u was working on a sunday...thats not good, lol....let me know if u hear of any carpentry work going..unless u do it all urself :-)

cheers for comments on the head, its about the 6th one i've done now, and getting better and quicker each time...smoother also :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: what was every1 up to today then??   what was every1 up to today then?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Rixy wrote:
bugger...u was working on a sunday...thats not good, lol....let me know if u hear of any carpentry work going..unless u do it all urself :-)

cheers for comments on the head, its about the 6th one i've done now, and getting better and quicker each time...smoother also :-)

Yeah, done 7 days this week and probly will be for the next few weeks as to catch up from xmas period what was every1 up to today then?? Sleep We do most basic carpentry work ourselves when we take on a large project but if there is alot of woodwork involved in a job we tend to just take on the building side and let the customer find a chippy, but if and when anything comes up from now I will definatly let you know, things seem to be picking up for us now so we may have something what was every1 up to today then?? Icon_biggrin . Get a bit on here on the recommended people section. what was every1 up to today then?? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was every1 up to today then??   what was every1 up to today then?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was every1 up to today then??
Page 1 of 1