The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!!

Go down 
+2
Trouble
Dan88
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dan88
Dodgy Dubber
Dan88

URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone, after speaking to Gav the other week about an overheating problem on my mk1, we got that fixed. But a couple of days ago my gearbox completly gave up URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_sad URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_sad

So this an urgent call for help for anyone that has or knows of anyone that has a spare 5 speed manual gearbox for a 1800 8v gti that I can buy from them (gearbox code is 4Y).

Many many many thanks to all,

A very very very sad and annoyed Dan URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:04 pm

i did it with my cabrio....killed me..still hurting now and that was months ago...so heavy that box is..but two people alot better.. URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_sunny

one to line it up and another to lift it to the right place.. URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Lol ....

and dan i do know someone to fit it for you if you need it doing...not me a mate of mine..cheap guy..

hope you get it sorted soon mate.. URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 499702
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:33 am

URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 525110 URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_geek stop rubbing each other up the wrong way guys ,dan88 just needs some help and advice on this matter ,and yes its definately freindlier with two or more whenever peeps need help URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_geek i need help everyday but then again thats just because i am shot to pieces most of the time URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Lol so love piece and happiness to everybody marn URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 525110 URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 785274
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dan88
Dodgy Dubber
Dan88

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:09 pm

well thanks for all the advise guys, even if it has caused a few arguements URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Lol the new box thats going in has come from a mk1 gti thats only done about 20,000 miles URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_lol and it'll be ready for me 2moro afternoon!
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:37 pm

I'm glad you got it sorted (nearly) and I don't think it caused any arguements just correction on info URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT ATTENTION!! Gearbox needed!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2